Two-Bedroom Bungalow – Highlands - Denver
Leased $2,400 Per Month - House
Adorable historic Highlands single family home located on a quiet tree-lined street featuring beautifully polished hardwood floors, updated kitchen, and a beautiful fenced private yard! This charming two-bedroom home has one large bathroom, a separate laundry room offering additional storage space, and polished hardwood floors throughout! Two off-street parking spaces are available, one carport space and one (small) garage space. Sought-after Highlands neighborhood – short walk to Columbus Park, Diebolt Brewing, Factorum Brewhouse, Kobe An LoHi, Highland Tavern, Root Down, and Avanti! Pets welcome!
- NEST Climate Control
- Hardwood Floors
- Exposed Brick Kitchen Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Kitchen Lighting
- Butcher Block Countertops
- Covered Patio
- Fenced Yard with real grass!
- Framed Flower or Vegetable Gardening Beds
- Fire Pit
- Front PorchBedrooms are Queen-size, each has a ceiling fan and comparable closet space. Utilities included are Water, Sewer, and Trash. Pets require a refundable pet deposit.