Development Project Experience
- Inception to completion; Making general recommendations to developers for layouts, sizes, finishes and amenities
- Advisory for non-local Investors/Venture Capitalists
- Crafting custom advertising and marketing campaigns
- Becoming well-educated in the neighborhoods we serve
- Over a decade of leasing experience for private homeowners, boutique multi-family residential landlords, and large property managers/owners
Large luxury lease-up experience:
In 2008, I lead a team of four talented agents and together we leased a newly developed 170-unit luxury rental property called 66 Main along the Hudson River Waterfront in Yonkers, NY – Together we leased 95% of the property within six months of receiving our certificate of occupancy – it was a phenomenal achievement for a community that was being revitalized.
Just a block away from 66 Main, our team also leased several lofts at Metro 92, a uniquely converted 40-unit residential loft property that was previously occupied as a trolley barn. The three-story brick building was built in 1900 in the Renaissance Revival style, and formed a V-shape at the corner of two downtown main streets.