My interest in real estate began in 2003 when I was an Intern for Houlihan Lawrence, at the time an affiliate of Sotheby’s International Realty in Westchester County, NY. Shortly after graduating Concordia College in Bronxville, NY, I earned my Real Estate License from the New York Real Estate Institute but worked in the Investment Banking and Hedge Fund industry for two years before joining a boutique real estate brokerage in Manhattan where I was mentored by one of the industry’s top rental producers. I relocated to Denver in 2011 for a lifestyle change and have found home.
- Dedicated to creating a magical customer-agent experience by providing excellent service with integrity
- Keenly focused on intimately knowing the neighborhoods I serve
- A business model that revolves around my clients, as opposed to Brokerages whose models focus on corporate growth
Achievements & Memberships
- Active Salesperson license in New York State from 2004-2015, New York Real Estate Institute graduate
- In 2008, I lead a team of four talented agents to lease a newly developed 170-unit luxury rental property called 66 Main along the Hudson River Waterfront in Yonkers, NY – Together we leased 95% of the property within six months of receiving our certificate of occupancy – it was a phenomenal achievement for a community that was being revitalized
- In 2010 I earned my Property Management Certificate from the New York Real Estate Institute
- I earned my Broker’s License from the Armbrust Real Estate Institute in Denver, CO
- Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- National Eagle Scout Association
When I’m not in the office you can find me in the mountains snowboarding, hiking, biking or fly fishing!